Wedding Celebrant in all counties - The Bridal File
- Lynda is a certified Celebrant and trained in Marriage & Family Celebrancy with The Fellowship of Professional Celebrants
- Your Wedding Day is a day to be remembered and your ceremony will be created with a personal and professional service.
- The chosen venue does not have to be licensed for marriages
Having a non-religious celebrant conduct your wedding can be the friendliest most relaxed way of getting married. Quite simply, your wedding is about you. It should be personal, and the vows you make to each other should be spoken from the heart, with words you love. Allow me to help...
- An inspiring wedding ceremony chosen and created by you.
- Ceremonies conducted at any venue of your choice.
- All ceremonies are written and conducted by me personally
- Unique Humanist (Non religious) Wedding Ceremonies
- Focus on the couple and their families
- Your choice of venue, time of day,
- ceremonies anywhere you wish
- ceremonies at any time you wish
- traditional religous, semi or non religious ceremonies.
- Riverside setting
- Magnificent food, delicious wines
- Offering a bespoke, tailor made wedding
- High resolution photography on digital media and a web gallery
- Reasonable price - why pay thousands?
- Keep it simple. Part of your team.